NT will not open - getting error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT will not open - getting error message

Hello, my NT crashed on me, so I un-installed program and re-installed a fresh copy of version 6.5 (build 1000.15). There should not be a problem with the build we are using as it worked fine in simulation mode for many months.

Please see the 2 screen shots attached to this post to see the 2 error messages im getting.

I also did a couple of "system restores" a few days ago, and since then the NT program will not open and gives me the error messages as seen in the attachments below. Maybe some files were renamed due to the system restore, but im not sure about this.

thank you for your help.

Regards

Rod
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rocket130713; 08-18-2010, 04:25 AM.

Hello Rod,

The error messages you attached refer to the database. I suggest to rename your database and check if this will allow you to start NinjaTrader.

Please go to (My) Documents-->NinjaTrader 6.5-->db and rename the NinjaTrader(mdb) file NinjaTrader.Old.

Subsequently start NinjaTrader (a new database is created automatically) and check if the error persists.

If so, please send me your latest log and trace files. You can find log and trace files at the following locations.

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.20100818 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.20100818 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

You can send them to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please reference this thread and put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Development informed that the errors indicate a corrupted .NET Framework. You can rename your initial database back to NinjaTrader (remove the newly created database). Subsequently repair .NET Framework 3.5.

While NinjaTrader and any other application on your PC is closed, please go to Windows Control Panel-->Add/Remove Programs (XP), Programs and Features (Vista). Highlight .NET 3.5 and repair it.

Let me know if this will not work for you.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes