• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Connection Was Not working, Uninstalled NT 6.5 now cannot DL because key 'invalid'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connection Was Not working, Uninstalled NT 6.5 now cannot DL because key 'invalid'

Was trying to use a connection through Velocity Fut and received a SIM License Key
    and connect instructions. Never connected to their server for whatever reason.
    They gave me no new info to fix it. Might have been a conflict from past key/connection?

Anyway, finally uninstalled hoping to reset and now cannot DL NT because the page
    requires a lic key FIRST. The key from Vel Fut did not work.

What to do to install, first off and then will see if connection is still an issue.

Thanks

Hello gambit50,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please send an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com so that we can provide you with a Free Edition License to download.

If you send that mail and ask for that license we will be glad to privately supply that.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks,

I wanted the real=time data thus did not think just asking for a new key would work.
      I will take a new key and live data from whomever, however, otherwise will send the info for what I have
      and try to straighten that out.

Comment

gambit50,

That sounds good, and I will mention that we do offer real-time data trials as well, and if you would like we can offer you one of those, as well, and just specify that in the follow up email.

I will keep an eye out for your response, and look forward to assisting in that manner.
        Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have used trials for live data before and thus am blocked out from them when attempting to re-up.
          But thanks a lot for your help.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Simon Thompson, Today, 11:00 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Simon Thompson  
          Started by rontronimous, Today, 09:41 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes