Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MB Trading Connection won't connect

Hey,

So for being "the most user friendly platform" I'm surprised how many issues I'm running into with this platform and I haven't even gotten a chart to load yet.

I downloaded the proper version of the MB Navigator platform from the NT site, which might I say is a buzzkill that you have to uninstall the Navigator PRO so apparently I won't be having a platform to trade live on while I test the NT platform? So I created a connection for MB Trading, exactly as you're supposed to, and when I try to connect to it, it pops up all the smaller windows saying it's connecting to my account and everything. Then, in the lower left corner of the control center, it just continues to say "Connecting - MBTrading" but it never connects.

...so what do I do? Also, once I have it installed, do I need to record market replays to replay them, will it use historical data it loads from MB, or is there a place online I can download it from?

Thanks!
    -DK

Hello,

Thank you for your first forum post.

CAn you please send a note to support at ninjatrader dot com and reference this forum post and include the following files as attachments, also please provide your phone number so that if needed we can call you and get you up and running more quickly.

You can find these files at the following locations, please attach these to a return email:

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.20100829 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)
    Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.20100829 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Comment

MBT Navigator

Hello,

I am having problems connecting to MBT demo feed with (NT 6.5 or 7)
      MBT Navigator version 11.5.0.5 installed.

When choosing The MBT feed in NT it goes as follows "connecting to perms" "logging into perms" "connecting to order server", then gets hung on "loading account list" ?

What should I be doing? .... I do not have the MBT Navigator open when I am connecting to their feed in NT...

Comment

Hi,

Can you do the following:
        - Uninstall your MBT navigator window
        - Remove your MBT account connection
        - Exit and restart NinjaTrader
        - Reinstall the MBT navigator window from here:

- Recreate your account connection for MBT by following the instructions from the same link above
        - See if you can connect
        Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Pattontje, Yesterday, 02:10 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Pattontje  
        Started by flybuzz, 04-21-2024, 04:07 PM
        17 responses