Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liffe STIRs - Charting

Hello,

I am having trouble accessing charting for LIFFE. I use a zen-fire connection but whenever I go to load a chart, for example Euroswiss (S)/Euribor (I)/Short sterling, the chart comes up completely blank. I am not sure if Zen-fire use different symbol to access these markets?

Does anyone know how I can fix this? I know that Zen-Fire support Liffe data feed.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Hello,

Thank you for your forum post.

Are you getting live data just not getting historical data?

By default the symbol mapping is not added into the instrument manager. Please goto Tools->Instrument Manager. Locate the S 09-10 and then select edit. Goto the Misc tab and scroll down to the Symbol mapping for zenfire. Add an S here as I believe this is what is needed.

Since the markets are closed currently I am unable to test this.

You will not be able to get historical data for this instrument only live data since this instrument is not recorded by the historical data server as only the most popular contracts are recorded on the historical data server.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply..

I have now managed to get this working. If I understand correctly, even when I am connected to a live Zen-fire data feed, I will not the get historical data?

Thanks
      Tom

Comment

Sorry - Also forgot to add: If this is the case, is there anyway I can get the historical data?

Comment

Hello tomkarrog,

Unfortunately you will not be able to load historical data when connected to Zen-Fire.
          You can connect to a supported data feed that supports the instrument in question.
          I have included information below on how to obtain discounted rates and free trials from the following datafeed providers.

Barchart.com (subscriptions starting at $45/monthly):

IQFeed offers a 7-day free trial for NinjaTrader users.

eSignal promotional rate for NinjaTrader clients:

As per NinjaTrader 7, our preferred market data service is Kinetick. Real time service starts as low as $50 per month or completely free if all you need is end of day data. If you trade CME Globex products, you can have these exchange fees waived if you have a qualified brokerage account. This service is only available for NinjaTrader 7. Please visit www.kinetick.com for more detailed information.

In addition, more information regarding multiple connections can be found at the following link.
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
          Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes