Time & Sales background color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time & Sales background color

What does it mean when the background color (not the font color) changes to red or green in the Time & Sales. I assume it indicates a block of resting orders being triggered, but I haven't been able to find the documentation to confirm this.

Hello GoldStandard,

Thank you for your post.

This would depend on what you have those particular color values to indicate. Please review our Help Guide article on the Time & Sales properties to see the default layout:

If you go to your Time & Sales properties, you should see properties for the Fore color as well as the Back color.

By default, the Red back color would represent a daily low and the Green would represent a daily high.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

I'm using the default back color settings. I'm not referring to the coloration for the daily high or low, or to the user-adjustable backcolor settings, or to block trade notifications. There do not appear to be any user adjustable settings for this, at least not in the time and sales. The guide you linked to does not mention this type of background coloration either.

Here is a screenshot.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello GoldStandard,

I see, thank you for clarifying that for me.

There is no default property that would color the Back color to red. Perhaps you can send me a screen shot of your T&S properties so I may investigate further.
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

I think it is actually the daily high/low as you suggested. I changed the color in properties and that confirmed it. I was confused because it was happening in the middle of the afternoon, but I think whats happening is that its showing as a new low because the afterhours session has just began and that is considered a new day for this purpose.

Thanks for your help.
          Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
          Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
          11 responses