Data not loading properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data not loading properly

I Connect NT with IB, and last couple of days I'm experiencing data gaps in the instruments I use. The attachment shows gaps in 24 hour chart of YM, that same problems happens in every instrument using 24 hrs charts. I tried to reload all historical data using the right mouse bottom, but when it does that everything starts from the time I reload the historical data, let's say I reloaded at 3 pm, data starts from there.
    I never have had any problems with NT and I will appreciate any help you could give me.

Thanks
    Williams
    Attached Files

Hello willi9723,

Thank you for your post.

1.) Which version of the NinjaTrader 7 beta are you using? (Help > About)

2.) Which version of Interactive Brokers' TWS are you running? (Help > About Trader Workstation)
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
      Hello willi9723,

Thank you for your post.

1.) Which version of the NinjaTrader 7 beta are you using? (Help > About)

2.) Which version of Interactive Brokers' TWS are you running? (Help > About Trader Workstation)
      Ninja Trader 7.0.0.20
      Interactive Brokers: I updated the TWS today (sending picture)
      Attached Files

Comment

willi9723,

With the current version of NinjaTrader, it is critical that you use TWS 906.8.

Please uninstall your existing version, then install 906.8 via the following link: http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/...nstall_906.exe

Comment

willi9723,

With the current version of NinjaTrader, it is critical that you use TWS 906.8.

Please uninstall your existing version, then install 906.8 via the following link: http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/...nstall_906.exe
          TWS 906.8 installed, still the same, and as you can see in the picture, all start from the time I connected to the NT
          Attached Files

Comment

willi9723,

Since you've updated, please right click in the chart and reload historical data once more.

Comment

willi9723,

Since you've updated, please right click in the chart and reload historical data once more.
              Same problem my friend. The curios part of this is that I haven't made any changes neither in my computer nor in the platforms in weeks. This happened yesterday, and as I have said, I have never experience any kind of problems with NT before
              Attached Files

Comment

willi9723,

I notice you're using the Default 24/5 template, do you see the same issue with the Default 24/7 template as well?

Comment

yes, and with regular trading hours too. I have a 5 min. chart with RTH and is doing the same thing

Comment

willi9723,

Thanks for the clarification.

Please take the following steps:
                    From the Control Center, click Tools > Historical Data Manager.
                    In the HDM, navigate to the Edit tab.
                    In the Edit tab, right click on YM 09-10 and select Delete.
                    Finally, restart NinjaTrader, reconnect and open a new YM chart.

Does the issue persist after taking these steps?

Comment

willi9723,

Thanks for the clarification.

Please take the following steps:
                      From the Control Center, click Tools > Historical Data Manager.
                      In the HDM, navigate to the Edit tab.
                      In the Edit tab, right click on YM 09-10 and select Delete.
                      Finally, restart NinjaTrader, reconnect and open a new YM chart.

Does the issue persist after taking these steps?
                      Still the same

Comment

willi9723,

Please open the chart within TWS - do you see the same gap?

Comment

willi9723,

Please open the chart within TWS - do you see the same gap?
                          No I don't see the gap that chart is working good.

Comment

willi9723,

Our next step here will be to completely uninstall and then reinstall NinjaTrader. We can save your settings, but I would ask that you first test with the clean installation to see if the issue persists there as well.

1.) Backup:
                            Please create a backup of your settings using the steps listed at the following link: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ABackupArchive
                            You will also need to save a copy of your license key. You will find the key listed in the Help > License Key menu.

2.) Reinstallation:
                            After backing up, please follow the steps listed below to completely uninstall and reinstall NinjaTrader:
                            1. Close all running applications.
                            2. Then from the Start menu select --> Control Panel --> Add and Remove Programs.
                            3. From Add and Remove Programs select NinjaTrader 7and click Remove.
                            4. Then manually delete the folder "NinjaTrader 7" located under Start --> My Documents.
                            5. Delete any NinjaTrader installation files. This can be done by going to Start --> My Computer --> Search button --> search for (NinjaTrader*) --> select Local C Disk and then press search.
                            6. Then you will need to clear your internet browser cache and history. You will clear this from within your internet browser (with IE, Tools-->Options, delete cookies and files, clear ! history).
                            7. Reboot your machine.
                            8. Once these steps are completed, download NT7 from the link below:
                            http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/download_trading_software.htm

3.) Testing:
                            After reinstalling NinjaTrader, please test and see if the issue persists.

4.) Restoring Settings:
                            If the issue does not persist on the clean installation, please restore your settings using the steps listed here: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ABackupArchive

5.) Testing:
                            After restoring your settings, please test again and let me know if the issue pops up.

Comment

willi9723,

Our next step here will be to completely uninstall and then reinstall NinjaTrader. We can save your settings, but I would ask that you first test with the clean installation to see if the issue persists there as well.

1.) Backup:
                              Please create a backup of your settings using the steps listed at the following link: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ABackupArchive
                              You will also need to save a copy of your license key. You will find the key listed in the Help > License Key menu.

2.) Reinstallation:
                              After backing up, please follow the steps listed below to completely uninstall and reinstall NinjaTrader:
                              1. Close all running applications.
                              2. Then from the Start menu select --> Control Panel --> Add and Remove Programs.
                              3. From Add and Remove Programs select NinjaTrader 7and click Remove.
                              4. Then manually delete the folder "NinjaTrader 7" located under Start --> My Documents.
                              5. Delete any NinjaTrader installation files. This can be done by going to Start --> My Computer --> Search button --> search for (NinjaTrader*) --> select Local C Disk and then press search.
                              6. Then you will need to clear your internet browser cache and history. You will clear this from within your internet browser (with IE, Tools-->Options, delete cookies and files, clear ! history).
                              7. Reboot your machine.
                              8. Once these steps are completed, download NT7 from the link below:
                              http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/download_trading_software.htm

3.) Testing:
                              After reinstalling NinjaTrader, please test and see if the issue persists.

4.) Restoring Settings:
                              If the issue does not persist on the clean installation, please restore your settings using the steps listed here: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ABackupArchive

5.) Testing:
                              After restoring your settings, please test again and let me know if the issue pops up.
                              ok, I will let you know what happened, thanks for your help, will do that tonight and tomorrow morning.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
                              15 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post xiinteractive  
                              Started by Tim-c, Today, 02:10 PM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB