Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZenFire Demo

Hi Support,

I already have Licenced Version of NT that I use to trade Forex with MBT as my broker. I however would like to have a ZenFire Demo as well to keep a track of Currency Futures Performance. How do I do that? Do I have to open 2 different NT applications, 1 for LIVE account and 1 for DEMO to achieve this?

Thanks for your reply,

Cheers,
    Yusuf SHAIKH

Hello Yusuf,

Yes, you would need to run two instances of NinjaTrader, which means you need two computers as well - you cannot run two instances of NinjaTrader on the same computer.

You can do it on one instance of NinjaTrader, however this would require a multi broker license.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the reply Jason...

I have multi-broker NT licence. Could you please suggest me as how can I get ZenFire Demo on NT now? Because as I understand they will provide me with another Licence Key and this will avoid me to LogIn with my current LIVE Account. I hope you understand what I mean. Let me know if there is any other soultion to this. All I wanted is to run ZenFire Demo with MBT Live Account on NT and I do have Multi-broker Licence for use of NT.

Thanks,
      Yusuf SHAIKH

Comment

Hello Yusuf,

You will need to have the multi broker license entered at Control Center-->Help-->License Key. Only then will you be able to connect to both your MBTrading live account and Zen-Fire.

The multi broker license will allow you to connect to Zen-Fire. Subsequently you can trade the NinjaTrader sim101 account. Create a Zen-Fire as per the instructions at the link below using the username and password you will receive.

In addition, please see the following as well that will provide information upon using multiple connections simultaneously.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by AveryFlynn, Today, 04:57 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post AveryFlynn  
        Started by RubenCazorla, 08-30-2022, 06:36 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes