News / Market Analyzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News / Market Analyzer

I use Market Analyzer, and would like to know if its possible to integrate or program an indicator that would look at the news releases from a site, say forexfactory.com and then based on what is displayed within the market analyzer, it would have a column that would represent NEWS. within it, it would have the countdown of the news releases, and the potential impact to the market being traded.

Similar to this version which works great, but is displayed within the main chart, vs within the market analyzer.

This indicator displays the news items, and countdown, etc. etc.

Let me know if anyone has any ideas if this is possible, as I am looking to get this programmed to work with market analyzer...

THanks for your input..

Unfortunately not fully c12345, I believe you could for example just raise an alert to look at a specific market as a potential high impact news release is come into your set window at one market...cell conditions in NT7 now can show text, so you could create a visual appealing layout this way - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...t_analyzer.htm
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks, I will try to layout something like this, and see what I can do...

Comment

Hi C12345,

Did you manage to get a working indicator for news releases in market analyzer? if you did please do share, I would like to try something like that too. Can you also direct me on where I can get a NT8 version of the news release indication that works on the chart?

I appreciate you response.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post funk10101  
        Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
        11 responses
        0 likes