TF orders go into pending on DoM but are still being executed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TF orders go into pending on DoM but are still being executed

Hello, I'm curious if anyone has run into this problem. It is only happening when trading the TF. I enter orders in the DoM and they show up as pending. However I can only see that they are being executed via my brokers user portal. My broker directs me to use the following symbol map format in Instrument Editor: Trading Technologies R2000 Ind Mini|||W|1 NT claims this is incorrect and I should use the following mapping: R2000 Ind Mini. This setting does not allow me to trade at all.

Any observations or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

AP

Hello avir4trdr,

Thank you for your post.

Please send us your most recent Log & Trace files so we can see if there are any errors taking place in the background.

These files can be found in the (My) Documents folder in the following folders:
    1. NinjaTrader 6.5 > Trace > trace.YYYYMMDD.txt
    2. NinjaTrader 6.5 > Log > log.YYYYMMDD.txt

If you are using NinjaTrader 7 then just substitute 7 for 6.5 in the file path above.

Please include a reference to this thread, make sure to attach these text (.txt) files to your response/email and send to us at support AT ninjatrader DOT com.

I would also encourage anyone else that may have run in to this item, to share their experiences with us at this thread.
    ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes