Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TD connection

Hi,
    I have been using IB for my real time data feed and trading. I want to have connection to TD to get historical data and major indices data(like $SPX.X, $DJI, etc.), but TD is not on the connection selection list. What can I do?

Hello millridge,

Thank you for your post.

Most likely you have a NinjaTrader license key that is enabled for Interactive Brokers but not TD Ameritrade.

To check this we would ask that you send a note to support AT ninjatrader DOT com & include the license key you have input and then we can confirm this for you. You will also want to include a reference to this forum thread.

If you want to connect to both of these brokers it would require a multi-broker NinjaTrader license key. Please see the following for pricing information:

To own NinjaTrader:

To lease NinjaTrader:
    ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes, I have license key for IB. For TD connection, I only need to get indices data not trading Just like being able to connect to any provider in simulation environment, is it possible to have NT do live trading on IB and getting indices data from TD? I don't need live trading on TD and don't feel necessary to pay extra for multi-broker license.

Comment

Hello millridge,

Since your license key is enabled for Interactive Brokers you will not have the option to connect to TD Ameritrade. You can request that your license key be enabled for TD Ameritrade instead but that would replace your ability to connect to IB.

If you prefer, you can subscribe to a data-only provider (eSignal, BarChart.com, etc.) and then you would be able to connect without having to purchase a multi-broker license.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
        ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by mattbsea, Today, 05:44 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post mattbsea  
        Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
        6 responses
        0 likes