Which one does ninja use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one does ninja use?

I have a question which i'm pretty sure i know the answer to, but i just wanted to clarify...

I have an IQ feed connection, as well as TT feed connection... I connect to IQ feed first, then to my brokers TT feed
    On my charts, i have an indicator that displays the level 2 bid/ask for the ES 12-10..
    I know for a fact that my iq feed doesn't supply the level 2 for the ES (im not paying for it), but my broker does...

If i connect to IQ feed first, then to my brokers connection, It will use the IQ feed to fill my charts in real time and backfill, but since IQ feed doesn't display level 2, then the same chart will use the TT feed for that specific indicator (for that same chart using the same contract, i only have one instrument on) to display the level 2. Is this correct?

Or will ninja use the TT feed and skip IQ feed for everything since it doesn't supply level 2 data because the indicator for that chart is asking for it?

playafh69, all data will come from the primary connection as IQFeed would support all instrument categories - the TT feed woud come into play as you're prinary IQ one would fail or be used soley for executing your trades in your regular setup.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
    24 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post spwizard  
    Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes