A relatively minor but nagging problem with woodiescci indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A relatively minor but nagging problem with woodiescci indicator

Ray or whom it concerns : see last post on extenting neutral bar area (duplicated below) at http://woodiescciclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5675 for woodies cci indicator.
    Its a copy and paste of chat with woodie.. (Note that Woodie has been too ill to even email you and that I just recently got ninjatrader forum registration fixed)
    (P.S. Version 7 is a go as far as i am concerned - love it.)

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:11 pm Post subject: Update
    12/16/2009 on the extended neutral area 9:05 AM [rambler trr] 22 months ago ray was told woodiescciclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5675
    9:06 AM [rambler trr] rays response: Thanks for the suggestion. If I receive an official request to change our implementation from Woodie I will change it. Our implementation is based on official specifications and would want to keep it this way.
    9:08 AM [woodie1] rambler trr i never heard that...but agree with ray...i'll try to remember to email him..or email him saying it ok to do
    9:08 AM [woodie1] with my blessing
    9:44 AM [rambler trr] Reason I didnt push the yellow bar thing earlier is that the autotrader was just coming out and I didnt want to make a problem over such a minor issue
    9:45 AM [woodie1] n/p..thks much if you email ray tell
    him i ok'd it..thanks for all your help
    10:57 AM [rambler trr] cant find his email - i saved our conversation from this morning -maybe I can post the conversation on our forum , ( Currently i'm not allowed to post on ninjatrader forum)

Thanks for posting this. I will put this on our list for later, right now our priority is getting NT7 into a production state.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post aussugardefender  
    Started by pvincent, 06-23-2022, 12:53 PM
    14 responses