• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Market Replay wont work with this Index Instrument

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay wont work with this Index Instrument

I have been trying to Capture the Advance Decline Volume of the Russell 2000 on a 2 minute chart. However, every time I try to replay the market this is the only instrument that wont replay.....

When I right click the Market Replay toolbar and select instruments, I see that this symbol is listed and has the same range of hours as the other instruments.

In order to get data for this instrument I use IQFeed connection as secondary connection. I also get information from other sectors from IQFeed Secondary connection (Like Philadelphia Semicondutor Index) and the sectors work fine.....

The symbol in IQfeed for this instrument is JVRT.Z.

I would appreciate if someone can shed some light on why I cannot replay market data for this instrument

Thanks

PEDRO

Hello Pedro,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please upload your Market Replay file to http://www.sendspace.com/flashupload.html using the steps outlined below so I may test on my end:
    • Click "Add a File" and browse to Documents\NinjaTrader 7\db\Data and highlight the file you wish to upload click "open"
    • Leave "Recipient's email" and "Your email" blank
    • Check "I have read and agree to the terms and conditions" and click "Start upload"
    • When the upload has finished you will see "Download Link:" copy the link after this <http://www.sendspace.com/file/>???????
    Next send this link to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with "ATTN: Chris" in the subject line.

In the message, please include the following:
    1.) A link to this forum thread.
    2.) The link where I may download your Market Replay file
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by kabott, Today, 10:47 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes