• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Indicator: which ones can be combined in one panel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indicator: which ones can be combined in one panel?

Hi, I am trying to set up my charts to minimize the space for indicators.

Does somebody know which indicators can be combined in one panel without being distorted?

for example, I found that ATR+Momentum look good together. Anything else? this will save a lot of time and will also optimize the space. thanks

Hello,

I will leave this open for other members to comment. However I did want to mention this. NinjaTrader 7 has the ability of having 2 scales a left and now a new right scale and overlay scale. Making it possible now to layer indicators on each other without scaling issues.

NinjaTrader 7 is in the later stages of beta testing and the public beta has been released and is available at the link below. There is no release date for NinjaTrader 7 yet. Please visit the below link for information on NinjaTrader 7 features and release information, select click here to download and input your license key. Then select download version 7 for all the information pertaining to the NinjaTrader 7 Open beta.
    http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/do...g_software.htm
    BrettNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

How would you set up 2 different scales? I have NT7, but I couldn't find how you would set it up on 2 different scales.

Comment

Hello Anituchka,

When you apply the indicator to the chart, you can select scale justification.

Right click on chart > Indicators > Highlight an active indicator ? Set Scale justification to Right, left, or overlay.
        Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by digibob, Today, 10:01 PM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post digibob
        by digibob

Started by ptertich, Today, 09:59 PM