Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Datafeed

Hello,

I need datafeed for NinjaTrader with NYSE Volume (Up-Volume, Down-Volume, Net-Volume) and NYSE Net-Issues/Advance Decline beside "normal" futures datafeed.

Thanks for info which dataprovider offers both, futures and the NYSE volume and NYSE adv-decl.

Thanks in advance.
    Tony

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your post.

Any of the NinjaTrader supported data providers that offer indices should be able to provide those instruments. Please see the following link for more information.

A particular data feed that offers this data is Kinetick. It has been optimized to work with NinjaTrader 7, and if you subscribe it includes 500+ market metrics and breadth indicators. You can see the list of available market metrics at the link below. http://www.kinetick.com/market-metrics

In addition to those market metrics you get many other great features with Kinetick: http://www.kinetick.com/features
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ryan,

thanks for your reply. Kinetick is owned by NinjaTrader, LLC.
      So, please can you tell me if the datafeed I asked for is included. Thanks.

"Any of the NinjaTrader supported data providers that offer indices should be able to provide those instruments. Please see the following link for more information.
      http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...rical_data.htm" I can not see in this sheet any information about NYSE included or not.

What forex data is this - Gain?

Thanks
      Tony
      Last edited by tonynt; 09-21-2010, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Datafeed

Ryan

with kinetick there is "NO" for historical bid/ask tick data. This means that I have no bar when opening chart??
        Thanks
        Tony

Comment

Hi Tony,

No, that is not correct, as the historical data that is available with Kinetick, which is 30 days of tick data, 2 years of minute data, and 10 years of daily data would be available as last price data.

So long as you create a chart based on the last price you will see historical data when first opening a chart.

Comment

Ryan,

thanks for your reply.

As I replied 2 times maybe you didn´t see my reply before. I can not see in the list with the datafeed which one includes the NYSE volume and adv. decl.

And as kinetick is owned 100% by NT, LLC can you please tell me if there I have NYSE voluem and adv. decl. and which package includes it.

Thanks
            Tony

Comment

Hi Tony,

I did not see your first reply.

GAIN is forex provider. Since you need futures and indices I suggested Kinetick as a provider of both types of data.

Comment

Ryan,

yes, but PLEASE again:

I can not see in the list with the datafeed which one includes the NYSE volume and adv. decl.

And as kinetick is owned 100% by NT, LLC can you please tell me if there I have NYSE volume and adv. decl. and which package includes it.

Thanks
                Tony

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanOlson View Post
                Hi Tony,

I did not see your first reply.

GAIN is forex provider. Since you need futures and indices I suggested Kinetick as a provider of both types of data.

Comment

Hi Tony,

The providers that offer Index data would be the ones that offer the NYSE Volume and ADD/DEC.

And,Yes, Kinetick is owned by NinjaTrader it is a data feed exclusively that does offer the index data that you are seeking. It is included with every symbol package. If you subscribe to 100 symbols for $50 per month you will have access to those indices you mention and many more.

Comment

Kinetick Symbols and Pricing

Tony,

I'm a Ninja + Kinetick customer and had/have similiar questions as yours.
                    Please let me know if the following is at all helpful or if I am just adding to the confusion.

The list with symbols of Kinetick "market metrics" can be found here:
                    http://www.kinetick.com/market-metrics

These may be some of the symbols you asked about:

NYSE ISSUES VOLUME TOTAL VINT.Z
                    NYSE ISSUES VOLUME DOWN (Declined) VIND.Z
                    NYSE ISSUES VOLUME UP (Advanced) VINA.Z
                    NYSE ISSUES VOLUME UNCHG VINU.Z

NYSE ISSUES ADV DEC RATIO IRNT.Z
                    NYSE ISSUES ADVANCES IINA.Z
                    NYSE ISSUES DECLINES IIND.Z

Kinetick pricing is here:
                    https://www.kinetick.com/purchase

The market internals (meterics) are included in the $50/mo basic 100 symbol fee.
                    I'm not sure but I think when you use these symbols they're included in the 100 limit in the $50 package.
                    Realtime streaming NYSE quotes are not, that is an additional $5/mo.
                    If you don't subscribe to the realtime NYSE feed, you'll get streaming delayed anyway;

There is a problem (Bug) in NT7 21 where if you do NOT subscribe to the real-time equities data feeds (I did all three together) the Super DOM does not display Fututes price data - its really weird.
                    I just discovered this yesturday and confirmed today.
                    I'll try and find a more appropriate place to report this.

hope that helps.

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanOlson View Post
                    Hi Tony,

The providers that offer Index data would be the ones that offer the NYSE Volume and ADD/DEC.

And,Yes, Kinetick is owned by NinjaTrader it is a data feed exclusively that does offer the index data that you are seeking. It is included with every symbol package. If you subscribe to 100 symbols for $50 per month you will have access to those indices you mention and many more.

https://www.kinetick.com/purchase

Comment

Hello,

thank you for your reply. Please let me ask different to have clear situation: With your information "If you subscribe to 100 symbols for $50 per month you will have access to those indices you mention and many more." - do I have then the requested volume and advdecl data and DX, GC, CL, YM, 6A,6B,6C,6E,6J, 6S. This is what I need. What package do I have to take to have them with bid,ask and close?

Thank you.
                      Tony

Comment

Hi Tony,

If you would like access to real-time all of the instruments you listed then you would subscribe to the base symbol package for $50 per month, as well as the exchanges those contracts trade on. Those exchanges you would need to subscribe to would be the

ICE-DX
                        Comex-GC
                        Nymex-CL
                        CBOT-YM
                        CME-6A,6B,6C,6E,6J, 6S

Each of those exchanges have their own fees, and you can choose to subscribe at the following link.

Additionally, the $50 per month includes real-time market metrics that you had asked about at the outset, and the cost of the exchanges may be waived if you qualify.

Comment

Data feed

Ryan,

thank you for your email. What are the 100 symbols for $ 50,- ???

So you mean when I want to have 6A,6B,6C,6E,6J,6S then I have to pay $50 + $67 every month? And when I want to have CL also then I have to pay $50 + $67 + $67 ?

Thanks for answering this to have clear situation.

Best
                          Tony

Comment

Hi Tony,

Your understanding of the exchange fees is correct, except that each of those exchanges are eligible for having the fees waived if you qualify. More information at:

The 100 symbols apply to any available symbols that you have access to. The 100 symbols is not a definite list of symbols but any 100 at a time.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
                            2 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post XXtrader  
                            Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
                            0 responses
                            0 likes