I downloaded this from the files section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I downloaded this from the files section

The ThreeLineBreakBarTypeV1 bars type file from the miscellaneous section. I Imported it and now I get an error everytime I try to open a chart in the format data series window. Unable to sort period types: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '14000' Key being added: '14000'. Then I try to remove the file, TLBv1.cs from the type folder, and it still stays shown in the format data series window, and still gives the error. I cant use remove ninja script to remove a file from the type folder. Can you tell me how to get rid of this? Thanks

Mike, after you removed the CS file from the Type folder - did you recompiled the NinjaScripts on your install and restarted NT fresh? Then the custom type should not be listed anymore for you.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I restarted a few times, and went to edit strategy and indicator and pressed F5 to compile to show errors and it was fine. I cant get it out of the program, TLBv1 is stuck in the bars menu in format data series. This is crazy ive never seen this before with anything in NT.

Comment

Mike, so you're sure this custom type is not listed under MyDocuments\NinjaTrader 6.5\bin\Custom\Type anymore?

Comment

No its no longer listed there TLBv1.cs I deleted it yet it still shows up. I mean it shows up in the format data series 'bar' menu.

Comment

Ok and after you've removed the type and recompiled the scripts > did you restart NT fresh then?

Comment

Yes restarted many times. Its like its stuck in something else?Any clue?

Comment

This is strange Mike - have you tried also with a fresh set of workspaces?

Comment

Yes I have tried with new workspaces. Why do I need to uninstall and re install NT to get rid of this? I do not want to lose all my stuff. Where else could it be?I mean all I did was download and import it from here, then I got that error which someone else reported as well in the downloads section. So I went and removed it because of the error, deleted the file from the type folder. And now its still there and loads.

Comment

Ok now its gone close thread. Still doesn't explain why it remained after 10 restarts.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
                    0 responses
                    1 view
                    0 likes
                    Last Post GLFX005
                    by GLFX005

Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
                    2 responses