Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

"snap to" for charts right next to each other.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"snap to" for charts right next to each other.

Hi apologies if this is possible and i have missed it.

I usually arrange 6 or 9 charts on 1 screen and have to continually adjust them so that they fit perfectly. Is there a "snap to" type function which allows the charts to automatically connect to each other.

I am also using Lightspeeds proprietary platform which is very good and it allows me to add multiple charts, L2, Tape etc. next to each other and they automatically connect so no space is lost.

They also have a follow through chart function where you setup a chart on the screen and it then copies itself to other workspaces so it saves you having to setup the same chart in other workspaces all the time

Rgds

Hello gktk303,

Unfortunately NinjaTrader does not support such a 'snap mode'. However if all NinjaTrader windows are listed as a group in the Windows task bar, you can restore all windows by right clicking the group.

Unfortunately we do not support a function to copy charts either. You can save a chart template and load the template in a newly created chart.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi gktk303, if you don't mind using a external tool for this functionality, take a look at the commercial software "WindowSpace" from http://www.ntwind.com.

I have it in daily use for almost a year now, for me it works rock-solid on W7 64bit. I does snapping and quite a few other usefull things you could need when working with charting:
      makes windows transparent, rolls windows up/down, tiles windows, moves and resizes windows in steps, builds a costum grid on your window for snapping.

You can use a trail for I believe 21 days with unlimited functionality.

Comment

thanks ModularM will check it out

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
        47 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aligator  
        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses