daily data of one instrument loading to another instrument

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

daily data of one instrument loading to another instrument

Last friday I had a message from NinjaTrader 7 beta 21 stating problems with IB limitation for loading historical data in the middle of loading data via Market Analyzer. When looking at the state of my data I appeared that data from FESX was loaded into ES instrument and a lot of other mix ups.

Interestingly I need to go to the historical data manager and select every row individually to delete. (not very interesting)

Is there a good way of correcting this faster for instance by Reload Historical data programmaticly

Hello Clint2008,

Unfortunately NinjaTrader has no control over the IB historical data request. I suggest looking into another data provider if you are commonly requesting historical data and running into this message. You can see the link below for a list of supported data providers and the level of data supported:
    Click here to view more information on Historical Data

You can disable historical data for the IB connection. This is done in the account setup for this connection.

In addition to manually removing instruments from the market analyzer, you can close the workspace. File > Workspace > Close Workspace. Any instruments loaded as part of the workspace will then no longer request data.

There is no way to reload data historically. You can do this from the GUI within NinjaTrader 7. Tools > Historical Data > Reload tab > Reload All.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by TheWhiteDragon, 01-21-2019, 12:44 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes