Connecting to Yahoo data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connecting to Yahoo data

I have a connection to Yahoo for end of day data. I am trying to get data for some ETF's and stocks. After I add the instrument to my database and try and open a chart, it takes about 30 minutes to an hour to load the data and bring up a chart. I am only loading 365 days of daily bars.

I have tried resetting and repairing the database. What could be causing the loading of data to take so long. Even if I change the symbol on a chart that is already open, it will take the same amount to time to get the data loaded to the chart.

Hello,

Thank you for your note.

Are you only connecting to yahoo, do you have another datafeed? If so does it pull in data ok or is it just the yahoo connection?

Also, can you please send your log and trace files to support at ninjatrader dot com and reference this forum post.

You can find these files at the following locations, please attach these to a return email.
    Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.20100929 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.20100929 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

I look forward to assisting you further.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post arvidvanstaey  
    Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
    16 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post samish18