timestamp on charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello farcry360,

You will want to check out Windows Support item for the proper network adapter update (depending on your Windows operating system).

Here is an example for Vista: link
    ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

hi chip

well that sounds like for someone that can't even connect online, unless i'm mistaken

if the automatic windows update is supposed to include all the necessary netwrok updates that i need, i should have it because i updated everything just the other day

well at this point it's quite apparent to me that there is no possible solution that is availble to me

and i'm also aware that this problem may be exclusive on my end since i don't hear any complaints from other users

if there are other users like me who are expereinceing the same issue using trading technologies feed, i guess i would found at least a couple posts on this forum

this is just very annoying and weird....

have no clue what could be causing this problem...

Comment

i'm writing an update since it seems like you guys haven't seen any of your other ninja customers experience my problem

so i have noticed that there was a difference in how long it takes for a new 5min bar or any bar to form when it's actually suppsoed to

just today and yesterday though, i have tried logging into ninja trader at every 5min intervals

so for example, i open up my ninja trader platform, and ONLY connect to my data provider, which happens to be tradingtechnologies, at 9:00 or 9:05, or 9:10, etc etc

if i do this and time it right, the 5 min bars form pretty close to the actual time

so this had nothing to do with my pc time or intalling new drivers or what have you

the problem itself is still there if i log into my data provider whenever

but i can at least hide the problem if i log in at the right time

so i just thought i would give you an update so perhaps you can more successfully direct future customers who happen to have the same problme i have, or even patch this problem in a future update

Comment

Hi farcry360,

Can you please send an email to support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com with ATTN: Matthew' in the subject line and include 1) a reference to this thread as well as 2) your most recent log and trace files from when you were experiencing this issue.

These files can be located under (My) Documents:

1. Trace files are located in (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 6.5\Trace\trace.YYYYMMDD.txt
          2. Log files are located in (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 6.5\Log\log.YYYYMMDD.txt

The files for today should be labeled .20101011.txt.

Please attach both of these files to your email and I will review for further investigation.
          MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM
          7 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post loganjarosz123  
          Started by Belfortbucks, Today, 09:29 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes