Error msg after setting PFG OCO link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error msg after setting PFG OCO link

In NT 7.21 with a PFG connection, I get an error message after setting an OCO link using the PFGBest platform. Here's an example.
    - I place an order for 4 contracts
    - I close out 2 contracts after the trade moves in my direction to secure a free trade
    - I move my stop to break even and want to let the remaining 2 contracts ride
    - Because I don't want to lose the OCO relationship between the stop loss and the profit target in case my NT connection drops, I go to PFGBest's platform and manually set the OCO link at the exchange server level
    - if either my stop or profit target gets hit, I get an error message in both the PFG and NT platforms
    - however, the NT7 platform continues to show the stop order for 2 contracts in the DOM even though there all orders have now been cancelled
    - I need to close and reopen NT7 for everything to return to normal
    - As this happens during peak periods of volatility and trading opportunity, it can be very distracting

Thanks for looking into this

Hello rbcom,

Can you please send me your NinjaTrader log and trace files for the date this occurred last. You can find log and trace files at the following locations.

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20101001 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Trace--> trace.20101001 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Please send them to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this thread.

In addition, we released a new beta version (7.0.0.22), which you can download and install from the link below.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by habeebft, Today, 07:27 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherS  
    Started by AveryFlynn, Today, 04:57 AM
    1 response
    0 likes