Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja 6 - how to release message...

Hi,
    The problem with messages appearing behind the charts and it is impossible to navigate unless message is released but IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO RELEASE the message (newer Ninja is available or any other message). I'm sure I submitted this problem long time before and probably I was not the only one. How to release the messsage and be able to use Ninja? Why can this be fixed? Why not put messages in front of all charts/DOMs so they released easily? Why is this so hard to fix or figure out for your developers? Why this problem still not fixed if I and others reported same problem like a year ago?! Sorry I lost patience, nothing personal but these idiotic, easy to program and fix things are really annoying. I'm stuck and do not know what to do.
    Thanks.

Hello Art09,

Thank you for the report. Can you let us know which version you're using? Check with help > About. In most cases these windows should be accessible and not blocked by charts. Can you please send your workspace files to [email protected] and we will attempt to reproduce what you're seeing here.

These are xml files found in My Documents\NinjaTrader\workspaces

As a work around, you should be able to move your workspace files temporarily outside of this directory, so that you can acknowledge the window. Once acknowledged you can restore the files. In your note, let us know if you would like additional help with this work-around.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
    Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
    7 responses
    0 likes