Collapse

Errant trade marker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like this fixed my issue of the trades looking errant on the screen,, all of the time stamps were wrong by 3mins (the amount my clock was off) anyplace I looked in NT..
    Looks like the time at the bottom of the chart comes from the data server and thats the only place NT uses this.. Everything else in NT seems to use the PC clock and everything looks real hose if its off..

Think this is a bug in NT that NT should check if the PC clock is correct and in sync with the data server......

Comment

As ticks come into NinjaTrader in real-time, they are time stamped based on your local PC time if they do not already have an associated time stamp that is provided from the real-time data source. The majority of our supported brokerage feeds DO NOT time stamp ticks where most of our supported market data vendor feeds do provide time stamped ticks. NinjaTrader then builds bars based on the time stamp of the incoming tick and displays these bars in your chart in real-time.

Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

So why does the chart (attached below)have a different time stamp then my PC if all the time stamps are coming from the PC?

Comment

Who is your data provider? Some will time stamp on their end and others will time stamp according to your PC clock.

Comment

AMP,, but that was my point ,, since the customer doesn't know about if the data is time stamped,, NT should check if the data service does have time and at least message the user that there is a mismatch.
            Good thing the batteries last longer now for the PC clocks!!

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion. I will forward to our development team.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
              4 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post arvidvanstaey  
              Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
              16 responses
              0 likes