Eurex products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eurex products

I just installed NT 7 because NT 6.5 would log me off at 4am Central Standard Time and keep me out for about 2 minutes. NT 7 has the option to set when the server goes down to outside market hours. The problem now is that when I went into NT 7 this morning and tried to trade when I click in my DOM I get the following pop up message

License, No account type affected Order: Buy Limite @ xxxx

This only happens with Eurex products. My CME products are available for trading. Has anyone had similar issues with NT 7. I find it odd that this happens with Eurex and not CME, my broker has said that both are enabled.

Hi rzepe93,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the support forum.

Can you please reset your instruments. To reset your instruments please: go to the Tools menu, select the Options menu item, select the Data tab, and then click on 'Reset Instruments'.

Additionally, can you please then create a chart for the Eurex instruments and please verify if you are receiving real-time data.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This doesn't appear to have worked. Market closed but still get the same error message. Do you want me to send you a log?

Comment

Hi rzepe93,

Yes, please forward me the log and trace files by sending an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.

Trace files will be located by going to My Documents->NinjaTrader 7->Trace-> trace.2010xxxx.txt
        Log files will be located by going to My Documents->NinjaTrader 7->Log->log.2010xxxx.txt

Please reference this thread, and put ATTN RyanO, and also, please clarify which data provider you are using.
        Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by benmarkal, Yesterday, 12:52 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes