Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

No real-time chart updates using MBTrading.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No real-time chart updates using MBTrading.

Hi

I just got NT7 setup with MBTrading (following directions on the NT7\MB websites) and I cannot get any of the charts to update with real time data. In fact, the 1 minutes to 60 minutes only show data up to 09/30/2010 while the daily charts show data up to 10/4/2010. I cannot get a chart to show any tick data while that information is showing up in the MB Trading Navigator Level 2 window opened along side it. Any idea what may have gone wrong?

Welcome to our forums here - which session templates are you using while you create the chart? Have tried for example the Default 24/7 named one while doing also a reload of historical data with a right click on the chart? Does the history populate then as expected?

Thanks
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks. You know, I started up NT7 this morning and charts are updating now. Not sure what was going on though. However, the chart does not show any of the data prior to 6:31 PST today. I'm refering to the data I saw in level 2 windows yesterday. There is a gap between 1:15PM on 10/01/2010 and 6:31AM today. I would expect the chart to reflect all of the data, correct? I was viewing YMZ0 charts to test things out.

Comment

Glad to hear it - if you press Ctr + F on the chart what session template are you using on this YM Dec charts? It sounds like you're working with the RTH / cash session one excluding the ETH / electronic hours.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

You are right. The default session template for this instrument is set to o CME US Index Futures RTH. I changed it to Default 24/7 and I can see all of the data now. Thanks for the quick response and getting me unblocked.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by mattbsea, Today, 05:44 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post mattbsea  
          Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post RideMe