Can't connect to Ameritrade this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't connect to Ameritrade this morning

I can't connect to Ameritrade this morning. Is there a problem with Ameritrade Servers? Here is some of the error log:

2010-10-04 07:02:55:647 (@TD Ameritrade Ar) Tda.Callback.TransactionCallback0: 0/0
    2010-10-04 07:03:25:467 (@TD Ameritrade Ar) Tda.Callback.MessageCallback: msg='ERROR: HTTP call failed: MESSAGEKEY REQUEST'
    2010-10-04 07:03:25:540 (@TD Ameritrade Ar) Tda.Callback.MessageKeyCallback: account='871140239' messageKey=''
    2010-10-04 07:03:25:551 (@TD Ameritrade Ar) Tda.Callback.MessageCallback: msg='ERROR: HTTP call failed: POSBALDATA'
    2010-10-04 07:03:25:599 (@TD Ameritrade Ar) Tda.Callback.MessageCallback: msg='ERROR: HTTP call failed: POSBALDATA'
    2010-10-04 07:03:25:696 (@TD Ameritrade Ar) Tda.Callback.MessageCallback: msg='ERROR: HTTP call failed: ORDERSTATUS'

Can someone help with this please?

Edit: As of 7:08 EST, the control center (bottom left status) just says "Connecting - TD....", leaves no error messages, but it never connects.
    Last edited by trader_rick1234; 10-04-2010, 06:10 AM.

Hello,

Thank you for your forum post.

I am able to connect just now with my test TDAmeritrade account.

Please take the following action:

If this is the case, could you please remove, repair, and recreate the connection:

• Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections--> highlight the connection--> click Remove
    • Then go to the Tools menu--> select Options--> select the Misc tab--> click Repair DB
    • Restart NinjaTrader
    • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections and recreate the account connection.

Let me know iif this does the trick, if it does not please let me know what version of NinjaTrader you are using this is located under Control Center->Help->About..

Comment

I had the same problem this morning. I was not able to connect to TDAmeritrade.

I followed the instructions in the post below and was able to connect but now I am getting HTTP call failed: LASTORDSTAT.

Comment

NT Support,

This is urgent. I cannot use NT this Monday morning because it cannot reliably connect to TDAmeritrade. The problem appears to be intermittent. Please look into this issue on your end.

Thanks.

Comment

Im getting the same connection issue to TD this morning. I went to Tools>Options>Data and then clicked Repair DB but i got a popup that says "Failed to compact DB. Old databases is preserved at 'C:Users\main\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\hs\NinjaTrader.Old.sdf'. You need to restore manually. Error: The database file may be corrupted. Run the repair utility to check the database file. [ Database name = ]: The database file may be corrupted. Run the repair utility to check the database file"

How do i run the repair utility to fix this?

Comment

just had the same problem here. Can't connect to Ameritrade.
            Did the remove connection and repair database thing, but still no connection.

I'm using NT 7.0.0.22

thanks
            Steven

Comment

Hello,

We are recieving several reports from many users with TD Ameritrade this morning. I believe that TDAmeritrade is experiencing server issues this morning. I suggest that you contact TDAmeritrade to see what is going on at this point. I have contacted development however I believe that this is a TDA server outage/issue this morning.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Brett,

NT is an official partner of TDAmeritrade, which I know is a big deal -- brings you a lot of business.

Can you call TDAmeritrade and find out what's going on and when this is going to be resolved?

Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

I cannot even get to the TDAmeritrade.com website right now as even it is down. We are doing our best to get further information however there is no additional information at this time.

Comment

I received my first message key request error tonight! Still connected though...

11/12/2013 10:39:19 PM|1|2|TDA: Primary connection=Connected, Price feed=ConnectionLost
                    11/12/2013 10:39:22 PM|1|2|TDA: Primary connection=Connected, Price feed=Connected
                    11/12/2013 10:39:52 PM|0|2|TDA: ERROR: HTTP call failed: MESSAGEKEY REQUEST

Originally posted by trader_rick1234 View Post
                    I can't connect to Ameritrade this morning. Is there a problem with Ameritrade Servers? Here is some of the error log:

2010-10-04 07:02:55:647 (@TD Ameritrade Ar) Tda.Callback.TransactionCallback0: 0/0
                    2010-10-04 07:03:25:467 (@TD Ameritrade Ar) Tda.Callback.MessageCallback: msg='ERROR: HTTP call failed: MESSAGEKEY REQUEST'
                    2010-10-04 07:03:25:540 (@TD Ameritrade Ar) Tda.Callback.MessageKeyCallback: account='871140239' messageKey=''
                    2010-10-04 07:03:25:551 (@TD Ameritrade Ar) Tda.Callback.MessageCallback: msg='ERROR: HTTP call failed: POSBALDATA'
                    2010-10-04 07:03:25:599 (@TD Ameritrade Ar) Tda.Callback.MessageCallback: msg='ERROR: HTTP call failed: POSBALDATA'
                    2010-10-04 07:03:25:696 (@TD Ameritrade Ar) Tda.Callback.MessageCallback: msg='ERROR: HTTP call failed: ORDERSTATUS'

Can someone help with this please?

Edit: As of 7:08 EST, the control center (bottom left status) just says "Connecting - TD....", leaves no error messages, but it never connects.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi sledge,

Try re-starting NinjaTrader.

If you are unable to connect after a restart, please send in your config.xml file to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. In the email write Attn: Chelsea #376343 and include a link to this forum thread.

Do not post your config.xml file to this forum.

You will find your NinjaTrader configuration file in the following directory:
                      • (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\config.xml
                      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by geddyisodin, Yesterday, 05:20 AM
                      8 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post geddyisodin  
                      Started by DayTradingDEMON, Today, 09:28 AM
                      3 responses