VIX not updating Chart or Data with Kinetick Data Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Erich, thanks for your post.

Please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into your lack of real-time data for this instrument.

You can send these files to me by navigating to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support menu.

Please reference the following URL in the body of the email: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=34312

Looking forward to your reply.
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Did you find a solution? I also have the ^VIX loading historical data but not updating on a kinetickRT connection.

Comment

Hi marcoheimann,

Please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into your lack of real-time data for this instrument.

You can send these files to me by navigating to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support menu.

Please reference the following URL in the body of the email: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ad.php?t=34312

Thanks!
        <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post maybeimnotrader  
        Started by quantismo, Today, 05:13 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post quantismo