Can't get charts for certain things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi shali27,

Yes, the steps leave your user files intact because the My Documents-->NinjaTrader 6.5 folder is not removed, and thus not over-written when re-installed.

Additionally, if you rename the database you are only clearing NinjaTrader of historical data, ATM strategies, and Performance Reporting, and this will not have an effect on the workspaces or templates since those are stored elsewhere within the My Documents-->NinjaTrader 6.5 folder.

This is why renaming the database was suggested as the issue pertains to the historical data of certain minute charts independent of the workspaces.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have done everything you suggested, and I'm still having the same problem with the Yen future. What I have to do is create new charts each time. Needless to say, this is time consuming and makes it difficult to trade the Yen, as I frequently switch instruments and have four charts in my workspace. It seems that we have run out of solutions. I'm not sure why my Ninja Trader software just doesn't like certain instruments.

Comment

Hi shali27,

To test this issue on my end can you please forward me your log and trace files for today's date, as well as attach your config.xml file to that email that you send to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.

Trace files will be located by going to My Documents->NinjaTrader 6.5 or 7->Trace-> trace.2010xxxx.txt
        Log files will be located by going to My Documents->NinjaTrader 6.5 or 7->Log->log.2010xxxx.txt

And the config.xml file will be located by going to My Documents-->NinjaTrader 6.5 or 7 folder.

When forwarding those items so that I can test this issue please make reference to this forum thread and put ATTN RyanO in the subject line.
        Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post bmartz
        by bmartz

Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
        4 responses