Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Is Anything Like This In File Sharing Section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Anything Like This In File Sharing Section?

Hello. I have version 6.5 and was searching the file sharing section to see if you have this. I'm not sure so I need to ask. What I am looking for is an indicator that will: 1) Continuously draw the high and low of day on each intraday bar. This would be for the day session of the ES (9:30 - 4:15 EST). 2) The user can specify that other lines be drawn on a bar by bar basis which represent a percentage of the range. For example, If I choose one line, only on line will be drawn which represents 50% of the range. If I chose two lines, then two lines will be drawn which split the range up into thirds. If I chose three lines, then three lines will be drawn which split the range up into quarters. Hope I'm clear on this.

Best Regards
    Chuck

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of an indicator which would meet your needs. It would be possible to create this indicator, but custom programming would be required.

If you are not a programmer, any of the NinjaScript consultants listed at the following link could code this project for you: http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/pa...injaScript.htm
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
      Hi Chuck,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of an indicator which would meet your needs. It would be possible to create this indicator, but custom programming would be required.

If you are not a programmer, any of the NinjaScript consultants listed at the following link could code this project for you: http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/pa...injaScript.htm
      Thanks Kyle. I didn't think so but doesn't hurt to ask. Thanks for your prompt reply

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
      14 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Handclap0241