Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound indicator for rallying / sell off in price action

Hello,

Is there anyway to activate an audio indicator that tells you when price is moving in a direction more than average? For example, price starts moving up on volume on a 1 minute chart and you get a "clicking" sound from you speakers that tells you price is increasing on increasing volume?

Thanks,

Tim

Hello,

Thank you for your note.

This would be possible however it would need to be custom coded as a custom indicator.

You can contact one of our NinjaScript consultants to assist you with coding this or you can use our NinjaScript guide and forums to code this indicator yourself if you are a programmer.

NinjaScript Consultants:

NinjaScript Help Guide:

NinjaTrader Support Forum:

Strategy Wizard:

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Lets say if I wanted an alert at the premarket low price, can I add an alert to have a sound played when the ES gets close to that low (or any specific price I want)?

How do I do this alert? I went into market analyzer and added and alert, BUT nothing pops up on my screen, it only shows up when my alerts window is open and there is no alert sound.

How do I get an alert sound and an instant popup?

Comment

Hello,

Your not going to be able to get a window pop up(Unless you goto File->New->Alerts and leave this window open) but you will be able to get an alert sound. Heres how I would do this.

Open a chart of the instrument. Then right click on the chart select indicators. Then add the PriceAlert indicator to the chart and in the parameters specify the price that you want to be alerted at. This alert will only work once per instance of the chart so if the alert gets hit and you want to reset it. You will need to remove and readd the alert, restart NinjaTrader, Close and Reopen the chart for example.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

You can also use the Market Analyzer. Which is what I do. I don't like to have too many indicators on my chart so I use the Market Analyzer. Put an ADX indicator on it and added a sound alert when the ADX goes above 25.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
          7 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
          Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post adeelshahzad