Replay data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replay data

Lately I have been unable to download Level II data for the 6E although I do get the trade data and I can get Level II for other currency instruments (at least the 6J).

Have you quit recording this data or am I doing something wrong (as far as I can tell I am not doing anything differently with that instrument than the 6J)?

Thanks
    Scott

Hi ScottB,

We are aware of this and working on getting the level II data for this instrument. For now, you will have to record your own level II data. You can do this by running the market replay recorder. Tools > options > Data tab.

Level II data is recorded if you are viewing either Superdom or Level II window.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ryan, thanks for your help. I used to be able to get that data (without recording it), do you happen to know if the level II data I have is accurate for the periods where it was available?

Comment

Scott, yes we would think so, we have no other reports and currently we look into the general recording issues and not data integrity ones.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Perfect, I am glad to hear that. Thanks

Comment

Bertrand,

I have posted on this issue before and still don't see a resolution. When will we be able to download level 2 replay data (I am specifically looking for ES data)

You guys are usually transparent with issues, however, I find you don't specify what the issue is, nor do you specify when you will be able to solve it.

It would be nice if you could say - we no longer support this feature, or if you do plan to, then give us a timeline for a fix...

I am not able to save data as I turn on/off my computer and don't want to have gaps in my data - so saving replay on my own is not an option for me.

Please respond.
            thank you,
            Gary

Comment

Gary, we are also transparent on this issue - the feature is current but unfortunately there are still intermittent issues that are being looked into by us.
              BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
              Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes