ZenFire on NT7b22 not updating YM NG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZenFire on NT7b22 not updating YM NG

I note that my demo ZenFire is not continually updating YM or NG charts, in either single chart basis or as subpanel, or in Market Analyzer. Sometimes it responds to 'reload all historical data', other times not. Other markets seem to update without issue, ES 6E, NQ.

I have tried refreshing with change session to 'forex' 'default 24x7' .. even changed the sesion setup in the Instrument Manager. All still erratic and/or non responsive until complete restart of NT, and then it happens again after chart is started, but sometimes not !!

Nothing in log of an error .. this is 32bit NT7b22

Originally posted by Trader.Jon View Post
    I note that my demo ZenFire is not continually updating YM or NG charts, in either single chart basis or as subpanel, or in Market Analyzer. Sometimes it responds to 'reload all historical data', other times not. Other markets seem to update without issue, ES 6E, NQ.

I have tried refreshing with change session to 'forex' 'default 24x7' .. even changed the sesion setup in the Instrument Manager. All still erratic and/or non responsive until complete restart of NT, and then it happens again after chart is started, but sometimes not !!

Nothing in log of an error .. this is 32bit NT7b22
    Please see if the information in the following announcement resolves your isse.

RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
    24 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post spwizard  
    Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes