Error in trace file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in trace file

I have this error in my tracefile, it is not specific for Beta 22. And nog entries in the Log either.

2010-10-21 12:32:24:748 Code.Editor.OnLoad: Failed to reference 'NinjaTrader.Custom, Version=7.0.0.22, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null': System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Kan opgegeven module niet vinden. (Uitzondering van HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
    bij System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
    bij System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
    bij System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyNa me assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
    bij System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoadFrom(String assemblyFile, Evidence securityEvidence, Byte[] hashValue, AssemblyHashAlgorithm hashAlgorithm, Boolean forIntrospection, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
    bij System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)
    bij NinjaTrader.Code.Editor.OnLoad(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Hello clint2008,

Thank you for your post.

Please send a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with "ATTN: Chris" in the subject line.

In the message, please include the following:
    1.) A link to this forum thread.
    2.) Your most current trace and log files.

You will find the file here: My Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace > trace.YYYYMMDD.txt

Log file will be located by going to Documents->NinjaTrader 7->Log->log.YYYYMMDD.txt

I look forward to assisting you further with this issue.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I also have this 'Failed to reference 'NinjaTrader.Custom, Version=7.0.0.22,' in my trace file. I tried to Add the assembly in the Editor but it says 'You may not Reference NinjaTrader.Custom'. What was the solution for it?

Comment

Tharkus,

this is the official reply:
        The Code.Editor.OnLoad message can show up and is inconsequential. You can ignore them. They have been present for many beta versions.

Comment

Originally posted by clint2008 View Post
          Tharkus,

this is the official reply:
          The Code.Editor.OnLoad message can show up and is inconsequential. You can ignore them. They have been present for many beta versions.
          Thank you clint2008 for the reply.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post bmartz
          by bmartz

Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
          4 responses