Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

When Limit order, Stop order are placed an order for by a new order, I cannot place a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Limit order, Stop order are placed an order for by a new order, I cannot place a

Firstly I cannot speak English because I am a Japanese.
    However, Ninja Trader is Japanese, and English becomes it by an automatic translation because there is not a place supporting and will ask here. .
    Content may be illegible, but please understand it.
    I make a strategy and inspect it, but I am troubled by the malfunction that Market order cannot place an order for when Limit order, Stop order are placed an order for by a new order.
    It is the present conditions unwillingly to have to make all the new orders in Market order.
    When I described a new order as follows, it is not ordered even if Market order satisfies a condition that closing price 12500 becomes under it because Limit order and Stop order are placed an order for.
    //
    EnterLongLimit(13000,"Stop order");
    //Limit order
    EnterLongLimit(12000,"Limit order");
    //Market order
    if(Close[0] 12500)EnterLong("Market order BUY");

Will you be available if you do it how to be able to order it by all means if Market order satisfies a condition even if Limit order and Stop order are placed an order for by a new order?
    I am fortunate if possible if one understanding Japanese is woven.
    Please reply it.

JPMAN, hello to you in Japan! Hopefully this reply translates to Japanese well. If I understand your question correctly, you are placing two limit orders at 12000 and 13000, and then if the Close[0] > 12500 you want to enter long. Have you set the Entries Per Direction to something like 3 to see if the entry is being limited by the Max Entries? Please look at the screenshot for what I'm referring to.
    Attached Files
    AustinNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Fran888, 02-16-2024, 10:48 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Sam2515
    by Sam2515

Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM