Reject historical data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reject historical data

IB is connecting just fine but rejecting all historical data requests on Thursday, 11-4. Charts are yesterdays but Market Analyzer is current. It has worked just fine all year.
    Is IB not support NT anymore. Thanks

Hi tango257,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Forum.

IB is a supported broker, but can you can please go to Help-->About with Trader's Workstation and please let me know the build of TWS you are using.

Then in NinjaTrader please go to Help-->About and please let me know the version of NinjaTrader you are using.

Additionally, can you please let me know what instrument you are charting, as well as the interval of that chart.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

ryan, TWS is 910.7 and NT I tried both the 6.5.1000.16 and 18 builds. Instruments are the NQ YM ES all time periods from 5 minutes to daily and COMP for daily and weekly. The NQ loading triggered
      the historical data limit messages from IB. I have been using the 16 NT build for a long time.

Comment

Hi tango257,

Thank you for that information. Presently NinjaTrader supports IB's TWS 906.8 so can you please uninstall the current TWS version and then install the current supported version from the following link.

Once you do that please let us know if the issue persists.

Comment

Ryan, have TWS 906.8 installed with the exact same result. Loading the NQ I get the reject request for historical data. All charts still yesterday but the Market Analyzer is current.

Comment

Hi tango257,

Can you please reset the instruments, and then repair your database. This will set your instrument settings to be the default settings which should result in the correct symbol setup. To reset your instruments please go to Tools-->Options-->Misc-->Reset Instruments.

Then within that same options widow please repair the db to compact the database following the reset of the instruments.

Then please create a new chart with no other charts open and no template applied and please see if the chart shows current data.

Comment

Ryan, new chart is up and running correctly. Still get historical data reject for NQ but the chart is working perfectly. Will redo all the workspaces. Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by benmarkal, Yesterday, 12:52 PM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
              Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post sarafuenonly123