Collapse

HELP on Recommending a NINJA SCRIPT CONSULATANTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Experience with Anthony of Purelogik Trading!

Originally posted by mrlogik View Post
    Good morning,

I responded to kumar786 last night directly from his email request yesterday.

I typically respond within an hour of receiving an email, unless there is some extenuating circumstances that keeps me from doing so. Yesterday was one of those cases, where I wasn't able to respond until about 12 hours later.

Thank you all for your support!
    Anthony
    I just wanted to share my experience with Anthony of Purelogik trading. I have nothing but praise for his professionalism, timely response, patience and knowledge. He helped me automate a multi time frame strategy and it works exactly as expected. He is quite knowledgeable in the overall Ninjatrader ecosystem and is willing to help. For new NT users like myself, it is a great quality. Not only did he code the strategy using his tried and tested framework for strategies, he also shared a video to optimize it. Sometimes he responded to questions and issues in middle of the night, minutes after I sent email. That just reflects the dedication! Although while backtesting I am finding that the strategy is not as good as I thought, it works exactly per the rules I defined. At least I now know who to contact for my next idea. And btw, his pricing is also reasonable. Definitely recommend him to anyone looking to automate their strategy. Thanks Anthony!

Comment

lwent

I have used Anthony at Purelogic for over a year now and I can't ask for anyone better at translating what I am wanting into a functional strategy that actually works.
      Anthony's response time is excellent and usually within an hour of the initial contact from me. One of the best parts about contracting with Anthony is he is fair priced. And if there are issues in the initial strategy Anthony always promptly resolves them to my satisfaction.
      If anyone has questions in reference to Anthony's service please contact me .

Thanks,
      Leo

Comment

Ninja Script Consultants - Anthony Cascino

Anthony Cascino at PureLogikTrading, [email protected], just completed a strategy for me. He was outstanding in all ways. He was professional, completed my effort more quickly than I anticipated – with a video recording to make sure I knew how it worked, was very responsive to my emails, his initial price was very fair and perhaps more telling about his pricing was that when I made changes outside the initial scope of work, he was more than fair in his pricing. He creates your strategy within his strategy template that will probably give you more than you asked for, or perhaps even thought about, as part of the deal.

Not knowing who to go to for my strategy coding I went to this forum to find someone. I found Anthony. I am writing this as a “Thank you” to this forum for recommending him to me and also to Anthony for a job well done.

Comment

Coding Services

It was my first time using coding consultants, but I must say Anthony from PureLogik was very professional and on point with what I was asking.
          OVERALL - a very good job.

Comment

Anthony Cascino [email protected] just completed a strategy for me. He was outstanding in all ways. He was professional, very responsive to my emails.

Comment

I can also vouch for Anthony at PureLogikTrading ([email protected]). He's been incredibly supportive, and really goes above and beyond to really just support you with whatever you need. I paid for a product of his, and he even sent me an extra indicator to alert me of a bar color change, without charge, which is incredibly generous and kind. Highly recommended.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by jclose, Yesterday, 09:37 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
              Started by firefoxforum12, Yesterday, 08:53 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH