Not transmitting es data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not transmitting es data

I had this problem before and noticed it is occuring today as well, for some reason, NT7 stops transmitting futures data at 5:00 p.m., the break is between 4:30 and 5:00 p.m., I did notice that the time on my chart is off, it is now displaying 1800 and it is 5:00 p.m.. Can someone assist. Thanks

Hi bigpapi,

Thank you for your post.

On your charts can you please right click and select Data Series. Highlight the instrument that the chart represents to be able to edit the settings. For the Session Template can you please change the Session Template to Default 24/7.

For more information on Session Templates please see the following link.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok that worked and thank you, on my daily chart for the ES, it's displaying data for 11/10, today is 11/9. Thanks

Comment

Hi bigpapi,

You can sync your PC clock by double clicking on the clock in the lower right corner of your desktop. Once you have done that, click on Internet Time tab and then click Update. Your PC clock should now be updated.

Once you have synced the clock please create a new chart, and for the daily chart can you please use a Session Template for the ES CME Index Futures RTH.

Comment

Thanks the problem was the chart setting to 24/7 the time updates automatically on Vista, so I guess it's a different setting for intraday and daily charts since you had recommended the 24/7 setting before.

Comment

Hi bigpapi,

Yes, with daily historical data most providers will support the regular trading hours data only, and so modifying that setting for day charts should resolve the time bar issue with daily data.

Then with intra-day charts you can use the 24/7 template to get the after hours data that is not typically associated with daily historical data.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post wzgy0920  
            Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
            5 responses
            0 likes