Question on version 7.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on version 7.0

Hello. I am having one of your ninja script consultants develop a custom indicator for me. I am currently using version 6.5. He informed me that developing this indicator would take a different approach for version 7.0. I guess my question is do you have any idea when version 7.0 will be released? I would hate to make the investment in the indicator for the 6.5 version now only to find out that version 7.0 is being released soon. I would have to have a new version of the indicator made which will cost me additional $$.

Best Regards
    Chuck

Hi Chuck,

Thank you for your post.

Presently, we do not have a release date for a production release of NinjaTrader 7 but we have released 22 beta versions, and 1 release candidate, which is the interim step between beta testing and a production release.

So, although, we do not have a release data NinjaTrader 7 production release should be available shortly, and in fact many users are currently using NinjaTrader 7 exclusively.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanOlson View Post
      Hi Chuck,

Thank you for your post.

Presently, we do not have a release date for a production release of NinjaTrader 7 but we have released 22 beta versions, and 1 release candidate, which is the interim step between beta testing and a production release.

So, although, we do not have a release data NinjaTrader 7 production release should be available shortly, and in fact many users are currently using NinjaTrader 7 exclusively.
      Thanks Ryan. I've been told by a few that although they use NT 7.0 they still rely only on 6.5 for actual order entry. What kind of feedback have you gotten from users of 7.0 as to the reliability for order entry? Thanks.

Chuck

Comment

Hi Chuck,

Many traders do use NinjaTrader 7 for order entry, and the only issue I know of currently with NinjaTrader 7 is with the 64 bit version of Zen-Fire.

However, if trading live with NinjaTrader 7 we do recommend that you exercise caution, but that is no different than trading live with any other application.

The amount of issues that I have seen recently for live trading are a function of the fact that we are progressing towards a production release very shortly.
        Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by aa731, Today, 02:54 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aa731
        by aa731

Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
        3 responses