Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dollar Difference in Charts

Hi Ninja support team

First of all , I do like your software very much, it is great for trading. For deep analysing I have TN aside to work with. Here I have a great future, which I didnt find so far in Ninja. Whatever marked I have open in a chart, I can draw a line between price A to price B in the chart and I will see automatically the profit/loss between the lines. That is a great instrument for quick risk or potential profit viewing. Can you help here?
    Thanks Manstein

Hello Manstein,

We provide the Ruler drawing object in NinjaTrader 7. It will display the difference between the start and end point for both the X and Y axis (time & price).

NinjaTrader 7 is still in beta, however we are in the final stages of the beta phase. You can download and install it from the link below.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason
      I am working with version 7. When I use the ruler it tells me the bars and the ticks, but if I am not mistaken not the $ difference, which I have to calculate indvidually. What I have is something such as the ruler, but going from A - B it tells me automatically the Ticks, $ value and % . This all in each of the contracts, no adjustment or calculation myself.

Comment

Unfortunately there is not an option to show a dollar amount within the Ruler box however I will forward this to our development team for future considerations.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by gm7_forum, Today, 05:51 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post gm7_forum  
        Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
        1 response
        0 likes