Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Licence key request

Hi

I downloaded NT7 from Mirusfutures with the ZenFire demo.

I have mainly been using the charting package for EOD Forex data which I find very useful and the best charting package I have used.

It has been working fine for a few days but now all of a sudden I am being asked for a licence key. Why is this??

I thought the NT7 package was free to use provided I am only using the Kinetick EOD data.

Many thanks

Hello RMB299,

Yes, NinjaTrader is free to use when trading in simulation.

What happens if you re-enter the license key you received at Control Center-->Help-->License Key.

If you receive an error that states that the license could not be verified, it indicates NinjaTrader cannot connect to its license server to verify the license you have entered from your end. Providing you enter the license key correctly.

NinjaTrader connects through one of the two IP addresses and ports below to connect to its license server.

IP address: 74.200.197.238 and 64.38.21.160
    Port: 80 and 443

Make sure these ports and IP addresses are not blocked on your PC (firewall & anti-virus software) or internet connection setup (router).
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason

Thanks for the response.

I cannot access the control centre to get the licence key as it asks for it (the key) before the control centre will open.

It was working fine for a few days but has now inexplicably stopped.

I notice that you say NT is free when trading in 'simulation'. Does this include EOD data (actual real data from the markets)?

What I want is real EOD data that I can analyse using the NT charting software, could this be something to do with why it has suddenly ceased allowing me access?

Thanks

Comment

You can make use of the free Kinetick connection that provides historical daily data only.

What happens if you enter your license key in the pop up window that appears before the Control Center?

If you do not have a license key anymore, please send a note to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason

Yes that is the data feed that I was using and it was working just fine.

To be honest I don't recall ever receiving a licence key, would it have come via e-mail when I registered for the Mirus demo as I have no record of it in my e-mail account?

I'll e-mail you at the support centre as requested.

Many thanks for your help.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by giulyko00, Today, 12:03 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post giulyko00  
          Started by AttiM, 02-14-2024, 05:20 PM
          12 responses
          0 likes