Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nt6 demo and practice account on forex.com

Hello,

I have filled out complete app with forex.com for live acco**** and want to start trading soon ...I am a little confused ...

I am having problem setting the size and quantity contract with wizard ....I called Gain to to get their demo and test my strategy on demo and they are telling me to contact ninja

I just opened a demo account with them I looked in the data connection for ninja there is no forex.com or gain anymore....

basiclly I am trying to test my system on forex.com demo before I go live..

what do I do from here?

Thanks,

Hello Kian123,

There have been changes to Gain recently. You can read about these changes here:
    http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/announcements/GAIN_Announcement.php

Demo Gain accounts are not branded for use with NinjaTrader. You will not be able to use them to stream data into NT.

You can no longer trade Gain accounts for free with NinjaTrader. Trading on a Gain account requires a live NinjaTrader license.

If you have a live Gain account, you can use this to view data in NinjaTrader. You may need to change to the free sim key so that you can create the connection properly.

Please register for the free sim license at http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-registration.php
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanM View Post
      Hello Kian123,

There have been changes to Gain recently. You can read about these changes here:
      http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/announcements/GAIN_Announcement.php

Demo Gain accounts are not branded for use with NinjaTrader. You will not be able to use them to stream data into NT.

You can no longer trade Gain accounts for free with NinjaTrader. Trading on a Gain account requires a live NinjaTrader license.

If you have a live Gain account, you can use this to view data in NinjaTrader. You may need to change to the following sim key so that you can create the connection properly:

@SIM-F82F-D583-40B1-AE74-B79F-705D-1952
      I am using iq feed for data....I did not want to use Gain for their data feed!

I wanted to see how my strategy works on their system.

Beside paying for lic for NT , Does NT charge me anything else for me to trade with Gain?

Comment

A NinjaTrader license is all that is required to trade with Gain. There aren't additional fees beyond the license fee.

Purchase Options - Single Broker
        The best value when purchasing NinjaTrader is to select one of our lifetime purchase options. Alternatively you can also lease our software for a period of time that makes sense to you. We make purchasing NinjaTrader easy by providing you choice in how you access our software...choose a plan that suits you best!
        • Lifetime license for a one time payment of $995
        • Lifetime license for 4 easy monthly payments of $299
        • Several flexible leasing options starting as low as $50 per month
        Learn more about our purchase options!
        Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes