Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add API instruction in the script.

ok thanks for the quick reply.
    Last edited by khawaja; 10-08-2007, 07:45 AM.

Unfortunately it's not as simple as inserting one line to place an order. You must check for current position states, cancel orders if the condition is no longer valid etc... This is work we are unable to provide since it is outside what we consider technical support.

Please check out hte eSignal sample code here to get you in the right direction.

RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Set Profit and loss ratio.

Hi,
      I want to know when the order is received to NT through ATI. Can i set the profit and loss ratio on NT. Instead of the program which is sending in the signal to the NT. if so, how can i set the profit and stop loss target in it. waiting for reply.

thanks.

khawaja.

Comment

Yes, you can use the NTCommand() function and pass in the template name of an ATM strategy. An ATM strategy will auto submit stops/target when an entry order has been filled.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
          Yes, you can use the NTCommand() function and pass in the template name of an ATM strategy. An ATM strategy will auto submit stops/target when an entry order has been filled.
          Thanks for the early reply. You can be more speific how can i set it. As i am new to NT and tried it to set it, but i can't find it.

Comment

Thanks for the early reply. You can be more speific how can i set it. As i am new to NT and tried it to set it, but i can't find it and i am sending in the ATI through Esignal. I have tried setting it on SuperDom. But i can't seems to get it work when i entry order manually it works. but when order is sent through ATI the profit target and stop loss are not set. Manually it work. waiting for reply.
            Last edited by khawaja; 10-15-2007, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Hi khawaja,

Please ensure you are passing in the proper ATM strategy name. You can see documentation on how to use the ATI feature here: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...unctions1.html

Also sample code is available here:
              Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Still having problem.

Hi,

Here is the extra line i have add to the EFS please check it is correct or not becuase still it is not working.

NTCommand("", "", "", "", "", "", "","", "", "", "ATM strategy", "");

and also save a startegy template in the name of ATM strategy. i am attaching the pic for ur viewing.

The order are going to through ATI perfectly and working perfectly and but only problem i am having is with the profit and loss settings.
                Pls check the above line.

thanks.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by khawaja; 10-16-2007, 05:03 AM.

Comment

The above line will NOT submit an order at all. There is a lot of information missing from that. The following links to the Help Guide where you can see the paramters required.

Comment

How can i correct it.

Hi,
                    Here is the complete detail of the EFS.
                    A developer has developed a EFS file for me. FOR ATI trading it is working peferectly. Order are be filled as per method, they have entered all the fornulas file which is required for submitting a order as per formula which is working perfectly. Only problem I am having is that I want the NT to manage my profit and loss target through it ATM Strategy.
                    EFS file which was available on the NT website for esignal was entered into the EFS by the developers. This line which i think is required for ATM Startegy to work is also entered(by the writters) which is as follows:-

// Submits a NinjaTrader command.
                    function NTCommand(command, account, action, quantity, orderType, limitPrice, stopPrice, timeInForce, oco, orderId, template, strategy) {
                    return dll.call("Command", command, account, getSymbol(), action, quantity, orderType,
                    limitPrice, stopPrice, timeInForce, oco, orderId, template, strategy);
                    }
                    The name of ATM Statergy which i saved in NT is 123. And following is the function which i entered into the EFS file with the line:-
                    NTCommand(Strategy,"","","","","","","","","","",1 23);

To get in the mkt is
                    NTBuyMarket("", 1, ma(Length)); This was written by the developer. which is working ok.

But when the order is filled in the NT but ATM Strategy123. Does not place my P/L in the NT which i set in the NT ATM Strategy 123.
                    What i am doing wrong here. Pls tell me what should i correct to solve the problem. As I Invoice in EFS. Waiting for reply.

Comment

You have to place the order through the NTCommand() function.

Something like:

NTCommand("PLACE", "Sim101", "BUY", "MARKET", 0, 0, "DAY", "","yourUserDefinedOrderId","ATMTemlplateName" , "YourUserDefinedStrategyId")

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
                      1 response
                      0 likes
                      Last Post CactusMan  
                      Started by giulyko00, Yesterday, 12:03 PM
                      2 responses
                      0 likes