• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors exporting SYSTEM Indicators --- solution needed

@Stochastics.cs,
    @StochasticsFast.cs,
    @DoubleStochastics.cs

both reporting errors, and these are System Indicators, which should not be having problems.

copied from the Log:

12/4/2010 4:32:11 PM|2|4|Error compiling export sources: c:\Users\..\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Indicator\@DoubleStochastics.cs(56,19 ) : error CS1061: 'double' does not contain a definition for 'Compare' and no extension method 'Compare' accepting a first argument of type 'double' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

12/4/2010 4:32:11 PM|2|4|Error compiling export sources: c:\Users\..\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Indicator\@DoubleStochastics.cs(66,19 ) : error CS1061: 'double' does not contain a definition for 'Compare' and no extension method 'Compare' accepting a first argument of type 'double' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

12/4/2010 4:32:11 PM|2|4|Error compiling export sources: c:\Users\..\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Indicator\@StochasticsFast.cs(56,24) : error CS1061: 'double' does not contain a definition for 'Compare' and no extension method 'Compare' accepting a first argument of type 'double' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

12/4/2010 4:32:11 PM|2|4|Error compiling export sources: c:\Users\..\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Indicator\@StochasticsFast.cs(64,29) : error CS1061: 'double' does not contain a definition for 'Compare' and no extension method 'Compare' accepting a first argument of type 'double' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

12/4/2010 4:32:11 PM|2|4|Error compiling export sources: c:\Users\..\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Indicator\@StochasticsFast.cs(65,29) : error CS1061: 'double' does not contain a definition for 'Compare' and no extension method 'Compare' accepting a first argument of type 'double' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

12/4/2010 4:32:11 PM|2|4|See Help Guide section 'Export Problems' (http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...tProblems.html) for additional instruction

---- suggestions on compiling each worked and all compiled (F5'd) w/o errors

here are the 3 offending system indicators

perhaps someone can correct these errors or these system indicators, based on the reported errors received during the Export process

oh, Win 7, Net Framework 3.5 installed, NT7 RC1,

everything else working fine,
    Attached Files

Trader_Sam, if you are trying to export a script that uses one of these stochastic indicators, please add the referenced indicator to the exported files and see if that solves the issue.
    AustinNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

oh, what I did to test the export, in preparation for the upgrade to the final release, as I am on RC1,

was to first export all system indicaors, from the first to the last, and then see if it would work, and it failed. Error compiling export sources. Please check your logs.

then I exported all custom indicators from first to the last, and it succeeded (if that's how its spelled),

so what was I supposed to do?

(thanks)

Comment

Trader_Sam, the system indicators are included with every NinjaTrader installation, and if the export succeeded, you wouldn't be able to import them because they're already present.

It sounds like you should be good to go if all of your custom indicators exported correctly.

I actually didn't even backup my scripts or anything when I upgraded from RC1 to the final release and everything still works correctly.
        AustinNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:56 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post WHICKED
        by WHICKED

Started by Felix Reichert, Today, 02:12 PM
        0 responses