Connecting /using brokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connecting /using brokers

I need help and the guys at NT won't help me. is there anyone using a broker that is trading options through NT? Furthermore is there any one using only one broker and trading stocks,options, forex, and futures from them through NT?

Thanks in advance

Hello bythegods,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately Options trading is not supported at this time within NinjaTrader. This has been requested by other users and we hope to offer this to customers in the future.

I have provided a link below that goes over all supported brokers and data providers which inlcudes the assets that each support.

Unfortunately we do not have a list that shows which ones offer options however other users may have feedback regarding this asset.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for your answer but, that list only staes what each broker does, I have learned that a lot of those things are not supported by NT. Is there a list that shows the compatibalities with each. For instance the only thing you can do with TD is stocks you and only trade one thing with MB also according to the rep. Is there more info. So far we need multiple broker to trade and even then... is there a compatibality list of traded instruments?

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

This is the only list we have. For compatibility you need to contact the broker. In general if the exchange is supported and your provider supports the instrument, you should be able to bring up the instrument.

In addition, I don't understand what you mean that a lot that's on the list isn't supported? What exactly do you mean as this Help Guide is pretty new. We released V7 last week. Please reply by email as we have been communicating about this as well.

Vince
        Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by techgetgame, Yesterday, 11:42 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post techgetgame  
        Started by sephichapdson, Yesterday, 11:36 PM
        0 responses