stopped updating price????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stopped updating price????

my strategies were working fine for weeks and then all the sudden today they will not update the price. In fact even when I comment out all of my code and just have print last price - it prints historical and then STOPS! why????? the charts are fine

In the past few months that I have used this stupid program I have spent more time troubleshooting than actually coding... this is by far the worst POS I have ever seen

Hello,

Please email me at support at ninjatrader dot com and reference this forum post and attach the following files for me to look into.

Can you please send me your trace files for today so I can look into this. I will need both files attached to a return email. Please substitute the NinjaTrader 7 folder if you are NT7.

You can find these files at the following locations, please attach these to a return email as an attachment
    My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.20101206 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)
    My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.20101206 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Comment

i did.

subject: Prices stopped updating in strategies but not on chart???????

Comment

Hello,

Responded via email.

Comment

The out of bounds array was not the issue. if you notice that error occurred before i restarted.... but i still had issues after. The strategies worked fine last week...

Comment

Hello,

I have no case history on this. Please follow up through the method I responded to you and only use one channel here so that I can keep the ticket history together. Please respond via email so that the ticket is reopened and I can further assist.

Thank You.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by NRITV, Today, 01:15 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NRITV
            by NRITV

Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
            7 responses