Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lines

When I draw a line in the last update of NT7 (the official release) my lines do not stay where I draw them as I switch from a 5 to 15 or 60 min chart. I have tried indicating the line "on all charts" and "locking" the line but it moves every time I change the time period.

Thoughts?

Dean

Hi Dean,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please create a new chart with a 5 minute interval, and then add the line drawing tool, and then modify the properties so that the line will be attached to all charts for that instrument.

Then please create a new chart for the same instrument using a different interval, and then please go to the Drawing Tools drop-down and then select Remove Drawing Objects. In the ensuing window you are looking to see if Line is active to have drawing objects removed.

If so you will want to zoom in on the same time at the chart and see if the lines are present, and if not then can you please forward screenshots of the two resulting charts.

To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CRTL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Ryan.

I did what you said and it was still moving the lines. I deleted my original chart and redid your instructions and the lines are behaving as they should. Must have been some glitch in my original chart. After I deleted all the charts and redid them all is well.

Thanks again.

D,

Comment

Deurich,

If the lines that you drew were rays (F3), you may want to spread the anchor points wide apart on smaller timeframe.

You can see this thread for more info

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Rapine Heihei, 04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Max238
        by Max238

Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
        24 responses