Collapse

Real Time Data stopped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for your suggestions, TradeTree. Yes, we will need a reproducible scenario using simple layouts in order to track down what you are seeing.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

NT stopped working completely

Today NT stopped updating real time data in all charts. The connection to the broker is green, but it says "Vision Financial is not available in the 64 bit version of Ninja Trader." I have been using 64 bit NT for 6 months! What is going on?

Comment

I tried 32 bit NT and it also fails. The log says, "Vision Financial: There can only be one ZenFire adapter at one time (Panic)." I just rebooted the computer this morning so it is not a stale OS. I can't trade or run any strategies!

Comment

tradetree,

We were able to connect successfully 64 bit Vision this morning. Are you still having issues with this? Can you send log / trace files (Help > mail to support), Attn: RyanM so we can look into your setup.

Comment

I got this email from support. I did the steps but it did not fix anything. I can't get data in 32 bit or 64 bit NT. There are no errors and the connection shows green.

PLease first restart your computer and then double click the 32 bit NinjaTrader icon on your desktop.

Then, recreate your Zenfire connection.
            • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections--> highlight the connection--> click Remove
            • Restart NinjaTrader
            • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections and recreate the account connection.

Will upgrading to the latest NT help or hurt?
            Last edited by tradetree; 02-14-2011, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Ryan,
              I resolved the issue with Vision Financial. It was a bad coincidence with other actions I had taken over the weekend. So this problem was not with NT. BTW, should I upgrade to the latest version of NT or stick with what I have?

Comment

Thank you for the update, tradetree.

The most recent upgrade (7.0.1000.3) of NinjaTrader is required if you are running Windows 7 service pack 1 and using 3rd party add ons. Add ons made for prior versions of NinjaTrader will not be compatible with 7.0.1000.3.

I would only upgrade now if you have a few moments for the extra setup, all your add ons are compatible with this version and you have all the updated files for these. Specific upgrade instructions are available after clicking the Beta 3 download here:
                Last edited by NinjaTrader_RyanM1; 02-14-2011, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by JonesJoker, 04-22-2024, 12:23 PM
                8 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post JonesJoker  
                Started by timko, Today, 06:45 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes