X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not loading data

NT Support,

Could you please help me?

I can’t seem to load data from PFG Best and connect properly. I’ve attached a screen shot.

Troubleshooting I have already performed; I have connected via Esignal (my data provider), I have rebooted the machine and restarted NT. I am using the latest release. And left the data loading overnight to see if it was just a load time issue. It has been in the same state since last night.

Thanks and regards,

drolles
    Attached Files

Same issue Kinetick

I am having similar issues with Kinetick. If I close down and restart it loads the data up to the time of the connection and then there is no update. It seems to be an issue for all symbols.

Comment

Allen,

Thanks for letting me know someone else if having problems.

With me I have been able to connect via Esignal and it appears to be working with no problem, though, obviously without broker connectively I'm dead in the water.

Kind regards,

drolles

Comment

Hello drolles,

Can you please disconnect/re-connect to PFG and check if you can load historical data.

Do you see any error messages in the Control Center-->Log-tab that refer to the PFG historical data server?

If the error remains, please contact PFG and check if all is fine with their historical data server.

If so, please check what IP address and port the connection to the PFG historical data server will use. Go to Control Center-->Tools-->Account Connections, highlight your PFG connection and click Change. You can now view what IP address and port are used after clicking 'Next' twice.

Make sure the IP address and port are not blocked on your computer (firewall, anti-virus) or internet connection setup (modem, router).
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello AllenCook,

Do you connect to the free Kinetick EOD feed or did you purchase a Kinetick subscription? Please note that the free Kinetick feed only provides historical daily data.

If you purchased a Kinetick subscription, I suggest to send an email to Kinetick to verify if this can be as expected. If you are not subscribed for certain instruments with Kinetick, you will receive delayed data which seems to be the case on your end.

Comment

I am having the same issue with Kinetick. The bid/ask appears to be working, but the chart is not updating.

Originally posted by AllenCook View Post
            I am having similar issues with Kinetick. If I close down and restart it loads the data up to the time of the connection and then there is no update. It seems to be an issue for all symbols.

Comment

Hello sunpost,

Can you please right click in the chart and select 'Data Series'. Likely, 'Session template' is set to <Use instrument settings>.

Please go to Control Center-->Tools-->Instrument Manager, highight the instrument in question and click Edit. You can now view what session template is used.

Subsequently go to Control Center-->Tools-->Session Manager. You can now see what times are used by the session template. Likely, it excluded the time you checked the charts.

If you select the 'Default 24/7' session template in the Data Series menu, it does not exclude time and you should receive real-time data if provided.

If the issue remains, I suggest to send an email to Kinetick to check your subscription and if everything is fine on their end.

Comment

I have contacted Kinetick for clarification. Once there is news regarding the matter, I will let you know.

Comment

Thanks Jason. I normally have the Session template set to the ETH setting for my workspace, rather than the default RTH. I tried the Default 24/7, but that did not work as well. We'll see if Kinetick can identify any issues.

Comment

Same problem here with Kinetick real-time. Can reload historical data but it will not stream data on any instrument.

Comment

We are looking into the issue. Once there is news, I will post it in this forum thread.

Comment

Working now. Looks to have been an IQFeed issue.

Comment

working here too.

Comment

The behavior you were seeing has been identified and was resolved promptly as of now.
                            Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or troubles this may have caused, if necessary, please reconnect to Kinetick.
                            TimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the follow-up Tim

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
                              Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM