NYBOT Softs Charting Incorrectly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status?

Is anybody from NT looking into this? It has been over 6 months now, and this issue doesn't seem to be fixed yet. Is there any status or progress?

Comment

I also have a problem with charting Nybot cont. contract. I looked around and found 2 possible bugs (especially for CT, but it seems to be quite similar for other Nybot-Contracts):

#1: Roll-Dates for Dec-Contracts:
      For Cotton#2 (CT) the rollover dates of Oct-contracts should be used for the Dec-contracts and the Oct-Contracts should be skipped (see attachement). They are not activeley traded in this commodity (serial contracts). Also if you look at the ICE- (Nybot-) Homepage, the most traded contract at the moment is Dec-2011. Could NT please make this change in the contract settings / rollover dates?

#2: NT loads 12-12 instead of 12-11:
      I never had a contract "CT 12-12" (see attachement). But if I try to plot a chart by end of June 2011 NT loads Data for 12-12 and no data for 12-11, which I would estimate. I can see this in the status line of NT and also in the database: there are data for 12-12 but no data for 12-11. For other contracts I have no problem with the same cont. contracts.

Could you please have a look at this topic? I tripple checked before asking you.

Thanks a lot.

Joerg
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Joerg; 06-30-2011, 02:04 PM.

Comment

I will check with our development team regarding a status and will follow up as soon as I gather additional information.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Christopher,

is there any new information on this Topic? It seems only the roll dates have to be adjusted on your server where NT gets the data from. Maybe we can collect the dates / rules for rollovers here in the forum?

Thanks a lot.

Joerg

Comment

1 year and counting...

Any updates on this matter???? We're coming up on a year now; what are the odds this can get fixed? This should be a simple fix; the problems are well documented above.

Comment

Originally posted by dotditdot View Post
              Any updates on this matter???? We're coming up on a year now; what are the odds this can get fixed? This should be a simple fix; the problems are well documented above.
              I thought about posting about this as I have exactly same problem, but then found this 4 year old thread! Such a simple fix and nothing is done for so long...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
              6 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post DJ888
              by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
              0 responses
              1 view