Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backtest forex

Good afternoon.
    Sorry for my bad english.I need your help.I have a problem with FX backtest(PFG,MBT).
    1.How do to backtest through Back101 account more like the real, let's say $ 3000 instead of $ 100.000?
    2.How to make backtest leverage, say 1:500? If not difficult, I would like an example of calculation, very afraid of making a mistake.
    3.How to make a backtest with the full reinvestment of profits on Back101 or is it only possible with the programming (and not the Strategy Wizard)?
    4.How to make backtest size order not as a constant amount of account, but as the Optimal F (% of permanent changing account)? Assume 2% of the account with reinvestment.
    Thank You in advance.
    With best regards

Hello Cruise,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

Please see here for help with autotrading FOREX:

Unfortunately choosing specific leverage calculations is not available to you. PnL calculations are based on standard lot size of 100,000.

The actual dollar amount is determined by the point value assigned in the instrument manager for this standard lot size. Any modifications to the defaults will have to be calculated and inputted there.

You can custom code quantity calculations, but this is not available in the strategy wizard. You can work off some of the account properties here:
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
    8 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes